Thursday, April 2, 2009

Nope, we're not getting bagged cereal!

This morning I made a mad dash to Albertson's to get some cereal. When we got to the cereal isle Hunter started heading to the bagged cereal, because it is usually cheaper that's what we get. I told him, nope we are going to get the cereal right here! I told him to look for the tags that said $1.57 and he could pick whatever he wanted.

After a quick look he decided that he didn't like those kinds. So I let him and Audrey pick out different kinds (still on sale, just not a big sale). We also had to pick up a gallon of milk because we were out. I was planning on going to Smith's to get milk this afternoon because it is on $1.99. BUT I was out and we were at Albertson's so my choice was to get overpriced milk or make another stop. I grudgenly choose the easier way (not going to another store with 3 kids).

With some coupons and Albertson's cereal deal plus $5 coupon from catalina this is what I got:

Total OOP $9.23 Savings this post $54.12
(plus $5 for my next purchase, so I kinda only spent $4.23)

No comments:

Post a Comment