Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Beverly Hills Chihuahua

Today I used the Redbox code for Wednesday and got to see a FREE movie with my kids! We saw Beverly Hills Chihuahua. It was pretty cute. I liked it and the kids liked it. And since I don't really like chihuahua's I'm not tempted to get a dog!

To get your own FREE movie use this code, 75EA16, today only. I know the Redbox movies only cost $1, but if you can get it for FREE...

There are more codes that work on Mondays and Wednesdays. I'll keep you updated.

Photos from Beverly Hills Chihuahua

*Posted by Eliza* My total savings for this post is $1.00

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention the savings of having the kids entertained for 2 hours.

    Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll attempt not to be offended by the "not like chihuahuas" comment...

    ReplyDelete