Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Feel Cheated

It is a well documented fact that Sara despises Walgreens and I too haven't been very fond of it. But there were some deals that couldn't be passed up. (Although after all of the aggravation and driving to like 7 stores I'm not sure it was worth it.)

I spent more than I wanted to because my $10 off coupon wouldn't work at one of the stores, the cashier and manager were both snotty to me and I left very mad. I thought that when my total was $11.21 that I could just use my $10's off and then only pay $1.21. That was the whole point of me shopping there! They said that I couldn't do it because then the coupons would be covering the taxes. Ugh, government!

Then all the other stores that I went to didn't have the glade things that I could get for free. So I wasted a lot of time and began to really despise Walgreens. They are trying to be like CVS with their register rewards, but they don't know what they are doing and they make everything really difficult. They are so not CVS!

Anyway this is what I got!

In case you couldn't tell what I spent most of my money on, it was these babies. $10diapers for only $5 each, plus I got $10 back. So I spent $5 for 3 packages of diapers! Then I got 2 more for $5 each.

Here's the mother load of diapers!



Total OOP $40.01 Savings this post $136.44

(O.k. so saving over $100 is worth it!, but I don't think I'll be back to Walgreens for a little while)

No comments:

Post a Comment