Saturday, March 7, 2009

Gold Fish Stockpile

Target has had a coupon for $1 off pepperidge farm products. Their yummy goldfish crackes come in a wide variety of flavors and only cost $1.79. Soooo with my dollar off coupon we've been feasting on $0.79 goldfish!




This is just a small sampling of what I've gotten. On Thursday I had all the kids go to the register with their fish, a coupon and eighty cents. Cannon even got baby goldfish! So with each of us using a coupon each time we go to Target we've been able to stockpile quite a bit. I'm excited because they are a great snack and they aren't costing me too much!

Recently there was a $5 off coupon for Huggies wipes. At Target wipes are $5.99. So I was able to get wipes for $0.99! AWESOME!


*Posted by Eliza* Total savings this trip $17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment